24-HR HOME CARE
If remaining safe in the comfort of your home is a key to a successful long-term personal care, how can your personal care be managed so happiness is encouraged and maximized? Some elders who have been satisfied with around-the-clock care provide some lessons. First, you need to hire a reliable agency. A reliable agency will ensure that there is no interruption in your care by having staffs available 24 hours and 7 days a week. Second, you need to have well-trained and compassionate caregivers. A well-trained and compassionate caregiver will be loyal to both your care and safety.
1st Agency offers both ingredients that are essential to 24-hour care assistance near you. First, we have the capacity. Capacity means having caregivers with the skills and compassion needed to generate incomparable personal care. Caregivers who are skilled and compassionate and who enjoy what they do are more likely to deliver excellent care. Second, 1st Agency ensures that our organizational environment fosters reliability. 1st Agency devote a lot of resources to our caregiver capacity, ensure that we have enough staffs hired and waiting to be assigned.
Our 24-hour home health and personal care is designed to elders who:
- need personal hygiene care including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake up frequently in the middle of the night
- need transfer and other mobility help
- need meal preparation and nutritional help
- are prone to sleepwalking or wandering
- may experience loneliness
- need light housekeeping and other chores
- need transportation assistance to appointments, errands, and other social visits
1st Agency makes make it a priority to ensure that our caregivers are trained in the area of Alzheimer’s and Dementia to ensure that the best quality care for elders with such diseases is provided. Other services are provided to those who are just discharged from the hospital.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon